.....to provide each child a nurturing, caring, fun and safe environment, in which to grow and develop into lifelong learners. We are dedicated to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum for children six weeks of age through school aged, fostering social, emotional, physical, cognitive and creative development.
.....designed to nurture every aspect of a child’s development, while stimulating problem-solving and critical thinking skills. We focus on your child’s unique interests and abilities through hands-on active learning and opportunities for self-expression. Tutor Time is dedicated to encourage all children to become confident, independent learners that welcome exploration, questions, reasoning and imagination.
Our Pledge to our Parents
…..to provide a high quality child care center that:
• promotes positive relationships among our children, staff and administration;
• promotes the nutrition and health of our children and staff;
• employs qualified and knowledgeable staff that is committed to our children and families;
• provides a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence, and encourages contribution by all team members;
• leverages technology to develop innovative learning products and solutions;
• follows and implements the Tutor Time policies and procedures and the regulations of the Ohio State Office of Children and Family Services;
• welcomes all families to be involved in all aspects of our program.